Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mortgages and bailout: real answers with Gregg Cordero

I have been talking about the economy and the repercussions of the failures in the financial markets for some time now. Back in 2007 I was discussing the effect that oil would have on the economy, and I hinted at how the sub-prime loans would affect banks from New York to China.

But in all that is the fact that while I was an experienced stockbroker, I am not an expert in mortgages nor real estate. With the bailout plan being debated and now finalized I wanted to get a more accurate view of what to expect. So I went out and found a more credible source of information to ask questions of.

The result is my interview with Mr. Gregg Cordero, owner and primary broker of Remax in the Binghamton and Broome County of New York State. The interview has been transferred to video for you to view. The interview took place on Thursday, and the delay was resulting from the limitations on getting the video edited and made into a video clip.

I expect that the conversation will provide some insight and answers for the questions homeowners, real estate owners, and those interested in any aspect of real estate markets might have. And I expect that particularly shrewd minds will be able to see their own opportunities and forecasts on the economy.

















Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates