Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Letter from the President of M V Consulting, Inc.

I’m happy to say that M V Consulting, Inc. has been growing at a substantial pace. The blogs, Black Entertainment USA and VASS, have been gaining new visitors every month and repeat visitors are checking back to the site more often than ever. Visits to the online store at cafepress/nova68 have gone up exponentially. Even the new corporate website has already gained traction in a few search engines after only being live for a week.

I thank you, my visitors for this. It is your patronage and support that has made this success happen.

I realize that with this success and growth there is a price though. That price is my re-doubled efforts to provide posts and content on a daily basis, that is of interest to you. It’s no small task, and I admit that some days I just can’t find items worth writing about or don’t have the time to do so. But I have a solution to this difficulty.

I have heard from several individuals in the past that had an interest in providing posts and content for the various blog sites. I mention to those individuals and others that may be interested that I will be accepting contributions for the blogs.

So if you want to submit a post for consideration please include your name, state, the full post (spell checked), all pertinent links, and a valid contact address. If your submission is accepted, you will be contacted to make you aware.

Please understand that all posts submitted and accepted by M V Consulting, Inc. will be our limited property. This means that any accepted piece can and may be reproduced in full or in part at the discretion of and for the benefit of M V Consulting, Inc. Full writing credit for any accepted content will be given to the contributing author, in a byline style. Sadly at this time, no fee will be paid for any submission that is accepted.

I look forward to your responses and interest.

Sincerely

Michael Vass
President – M V Consulting, Inc.
Author – Black Entertainment USA and VASS
718-344-6921
support@vassconsult.com

Labels: , , ,



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates