Friday, November 10, 2006

Marine Corps are 231 years old

Just a quick thought here. To all the Marines of the nation, past or present, I wish you a happy birthday. Today the Marine Corps is 231 years old. Throughout this time the Marines have safeguarded the nation.

Regardless of what any citizen may think, Marines have defended the ability of citizens to question and argue about the politics of the nation. It is the sweat and blood of all the armed forces that allows the freedoms all citizens enjoy.

So for all those that have given the ultimate sacrifice, or served with the knowledge that such a sacrifice may be needed, I say thank you. Like my father and myself, the fact that this is the greatest nation on the planet has not been unnoticed.

For all the problems that may exist here I am glad that this is the nation of freedom. I’m glad that there are still some of us that are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure the nation continues.

So to all the armed forces and the Marines directly, I wish you a great day. You are not forgotten and you are appreciated. Thank you for what you do. I could not have this blog, nor convey my thoughts without you.

Happy Birthday Marine Corps. Simply said “God, Country, Corps, Family.” Or in other words Semper Fi.

Labels: , ,



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates