Friday, September 08, 2006

New things at Black Entertainment USA - custom clothes

I wanted to mention a bit on some new developments on the site. First I want to thank all those that have answered the poll on the site. And I have been paying attention to your ratings. While my writing style is not loved by everyone, the overwhelming majority of my readers do which is a great thing. In addition I know that there have been requests for improved and different Men’s, Women’s and other goods.

It has taken a while but I am working with the first of potentially several graphic artists. Creation Designs, found at http://www.theaddesignguys.com has done a wonderful job and there are now several new designs available at my store in each category. Some of the featured designs include the I AM THE MYTH, THE BATTERY DIED, and a revamped WOMAN WITH A MIND lines of clothing. There are also more custom mousepads, mugs, teddy bears and other misc. items. In the near term there will be additional clothing lines added, not to mention a few changes in the look of the site.

Take a look, and keep an eye out. And keep sending out your thoughts about the site. I’m always interested in what you have to say, whether it’s a comment on a post or an email to me about anything else.

And if you do enjoy the various goods, show your support and buy an item. Tell your friends about the site as well. I hate to say it but money makes the world go round and definitely makes my life a touch easier.

Michael



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates