Saturday, December 01, 2007

Live in the Heartland 3

I will try to reply when possible to some of the comments that are being made when possible.

For Edwards, as a small business owner myself, where am I supposed to get the extra money to pay all the costs of a business and 9 dollars plus per employee? That does not even include the taxes I need to pay as well. How many others will not be able to afford that too? Is that good for the economy?

As for Dennis Kucinich who was on next, I missed part of what he was asked and stated. I will make clear why in a second.

As I caught it, he was asked why Tyson employees are paid 9.30 9I assune a low end employee) when the compay makes billions. His answe to that and the prior question, what to do for children of parents that get deported as illegal aliens?

What i gathered was that he wants to end nafta, and get out of the WTO. further He wants to provide jobs for all americans and an education for every child from the age of 3 all the way thru college for free. [that sounds eriously like the communist system, and reminds me deeply of the time I spent in Moscow. I would love to hear details on how that could be done. How America could afford such ambitious goals. Though I would love to see every child get a quality education thru college that was equal in the inner city and outside them.]

Now the reason I have missed most of what Kucinich has said is that a guy, observing what I am doing and why, commented

"It means that they are all oing to steal from us. show me an honest politician and I'll show you a dead politician"


I think that everyone would agree with that sentiment. Far too many politicians thes days, regardless of party, are too shady. They are found to be as corrupt, or more, than politicians all over the world. Perhaps it's naive to believe they can do better, but I do think so. It would be nice to see politicians give clear, straightforward, non-soundbite answers.

Back to Kucinich. He mentioned that he wants the vice -president impeached. Wow. Amazing.

Labels: , , ,



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates