Saturday, December 01, 2007

Live in Heartland 4

They just mentioned that we won't hear from Senator Hillary Clinton. This is because of the weather out of New Hampshire, and the bombing there yesterday. She is responding via phone though.

I could barely hear Senator Clinton, at the highest level. But I gathered that on the question of healthcare for those with pre-existing conditions, and/or without coverage the following was the essential answer.

That Americans can keep the coverage they have now if they wis, but if they have pre-existing conditions, too high a cost, or no coverage her plan will be there. I gathered that it modeled the healthcare plan that Congress uses. She mentioed that this could be paid for via subsidies so that it will limit the cost of healthcare plans coverage.

That sounds interesting, and I would love further details. But I think subsidizing can lead it its own problems. But as I did not understand her full response i will not fault this.

I do notice that there is alot of questions and comment refering to illegal aliens as immigrants. As I've mentioned before I disagree with that designation. They are illegal, and until the laws are changed (which I would be upset by) they do not deserve any benefit of being in this nation with out documentation - that being a visa, green card, or other authorize permission to be in America.

Labels: , , ,



Ask for ad rates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ask for ad rates